In subject line: List the names of ALL players on your court
PRIVATE COURT BOOKINGS ONLY
(for mixer bookings, please go to the mixer page)
* to reserve a court, please view the schedule and then complete the form to request a court. For administrative ease, please get in the habit of booking a court well in advance
* No "walk-ons" permitted.
* You may book up to 7 days in advance. Unlimited bookings permitted including back-to-back bookings
* you must specify who you are playing with/against. If you need a pal, check out the "players looking for players" icon on main page and shop around
* IMPORTANT: every session MUST have a monitor. Everyone MUST take their turn(s) at being monitor. Please step up and offer while you are booking your court. You may view monitor responsibilities on the main menu
* Monitors will be able to play during the shift once everyone is organized
* if you need to cancel, please do so ASAP. Text Rob at 403-350-1070.
* players please arrive precisely 5 minutes prior to your court time. Wait until the monitor opens the gate
* remember to BYOB (bring your own pre-sanitized balls and some sanitizer ), in fact best to bring 3 or 4 in case one breaks. The club is NOT supplying balls or paddles
* If someone else touches your ball with their hands, you MUST stop play and either get a new ball or re-sanitize the ball and your hands.
* when finished, please wipe down the court side rails and the top of the net using the towels and sanitizer provided AND THEN RE-STRAP THE BUNGIE CORD
* use your paddle to "flip" open your court gate using your paddle. No touchie
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REQUEST A PRIVATE COURT
(YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 4 LINES OR IT WILL SPAM OUT)
In message line: Type Dates/Times desired.
ALSO INDICATE HERE IF YOU OFFER TO BE THE SHIFT MONITOR
YOU MUST LIST THE NAMES OF YOUR PARTNERS AND OPPONENTS WHEN BOOKING A COURT.